Each year, Vizient MidSouth hosts annual events that offer members an opportunity for learning by providing national content experts, best practice sharing and team building that facilitates the exchange of ideas and solutions so that participants can face their challenges and opportunities together.
Please note that all of our events are for Vizient MidSouth members only.
View all Meetings by Month
- CEO Summits
- Each spring and fall, Vizient MidSouth offers a two-day event geared towards member CEOs, their executive leadership, physician leaders, key board members and other key individuals depending on the summit content. This concept began in 2005 with a CEO Quality Summit and since then we have offered topics ranging from board engagement to clinical integration to health care reform.
- Spring CEO Summit - March 3-4, 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia
- Fall CEO Summit - November 3-4, 2016 - Location TBD
- MEC Summit
- This event prepares developing medical staff leaders to assume leadership positions.
- MEC Summit - January 2017 - Location TBD
- Trustee Institute
- This event offers education and networking opportunities aimed at providing practical strategies and solutions to assist hospital trustees, physicians and executives as they lead their organizations from concept to practice in this changing health care environment.
- Trustee Institute - April 2017 - Location TBD