- Register Now for VHA Georgia's Leadership Expo!
- This event will be held Thursday, September 17, 2015 at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta.
- Sign Up Now for VHA Georgia's Throughput Collaborative
- In partnership with Fintek (a training and project consultant), VHA Georgia will be offering its members a deliberate, project centric, Throughput Collaborative that will use proven Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. Participants will address an area specific to their organization where they will quickly apply and leverage learnings and accelerate change. Each participant will have the opportunity to receive Kaizen Leader Certification upon completion of requirements. Contact us at 770.850.7400 or download the flyer below for more information.The deadline to register is September 15, 2015.
- VHA Patient Safety Summer Series Now Underway
- Learn more about and sign up for opportunities that include: webinars featuring national experts and leading organizations, patient and family engagement via Patient and Family Partnership Councils for Quality and Safety, on-site training and individual coaching calls as part of VHA's Rapid Adoption Network, and networking with peers and coaching on patient safety topics. Contact us at 770.850.7400 for more information.
Calendar of Events
- Save the Date for VHA Georgia's CEO Fall Summit!
- It will be held November 19-20, 2015 at The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation, in Greensboro, Georgia. Stay tuned for registration details.
VHA National News - Alliance Online
Alliance is VHA’s flagship magazine, featuring content that reinforces the value of membership. Articles include compelling member success stories that tie to issues related to improving the operational and clinical performance of not-for-profit community hospitals. Read Now.