- Now Accepting Applications and Peer Reviewer Volunteers
- Vizient MidSouth is now accepting applications for its 2016 Brilliance Awards program. Members can also sign up to be peer reviewers.
- Upcoming Major Events
--Vizient Clinical Connections Summit | September 28-30, 2016 | Dallas, TX
--Fall CEO Summit | November 3-4, 2016 | Atlanta, GA
Members contact us at 770.850.7400 for more information and to register.
- Vizient Inc. Offering Networking Opportunity for Community-Based Independent Hospitals
- Members will have the opportunity to share ideas and learn from each other regarding common issues. The initial target audience is for CEOs with a specific mission to thrive as self-sufficient and independent organizations.
- Athens Regional Health System, Coffee Regional Medical Center, Navicent Health, Northside Hospital, Northeast Georgia Health System, Phoebe Putney Health System, Southeast Georgia Health System and WellStar Health System receive IMPACT Standardization awards from Vizient Inc.
- Congratulations to Kevin Brown, Piedmont Healthcare, and Candice Saunders, WellStar Health System, for receiving an Atlanta Business Chronicle's Most Admired CEO Award
- Congratulations to Jim Budzinski, WellStar Health System, for making Becker's Hospital Review's "150 Hospital and Health System CFOs to Know"
- Grady General significantly improves ED throughput process
- New private portals launched for Charge Audit, CNO, ED, HR, Pharmacy and Post-Acute Care councils
- Phoenix forms strategic partnerships with Better Walk and Lucid Equipment
- Tift Regional Health System saves more than $208K by reducing readmissions in their COPD population
- Vizient MidSouth offering Data Analytics Workshop